AYCF Community Grant FormThe Austin Young Chamber Foundation provides an opportunity for Austin Young Chamber members to give back and help ensure that everyone in our community has the opportunity to thrive.
Through a collective impact funding model, the Foundation provides $1000 grants to 501(c)3 non-profit organizations with initiatives that:
- • Focus on removing barriers to employment
- • Impact individuals in the early workforce stage (0-5 years)
- • Increase employability of underserved populations
- • Receive a complimentary annual Corporate Membership
- • Table at the annual Austin Young Chamber Non-Profit Fair
- • Engage membership in a Volunteer Opportunity
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in partnering with us!