Name: Dillon Cole
Company: Altared Weddings and Events
Role: Account Manager
- What brought you to Austin and how long have you been here?
My family moved here in 2007 to grow their business and get us out of the snow!
- How did you get connected to AYC?
Our general manager told me this is the best way to meet the coolest people in town!
- What are you involved with in AYC AND what is your favorite part of AYC?
I love being involved in the entertainment and production side of events, so anything that says “party” I love to be apart of! My favorite part of the AYC is meeting all the people who are interested in bettering themselves and their businesses while gathering together and enjoying each others company.
- Where can we find you brunching in Austin on any given Saturday?
I’m a huge Chuys fan….and BBQ…. actually…. I love all types of food!
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be and what would you use it for?
I would love to fly. I could go on vacation all over the world rather quickly!
- If you could have any celebrity live next door to you, who would it be?
- If you had guests visiting Austin for the weekend, where is the first place you would take them to show them a good time?
I would take my guest to Barton Springs to show them a more relaxed side of Austin rather than the busy traffic!
- If you played hooky for a day, where would we find you and what would you be doing?
I would be either sleeping in my bed since I have a 1 year old and can NEVER get enough sleep, or at a movie relaxing and eating all the popcorn in the world!
- When people ask you what you do for a living, what do you tell them?
I provide all forms of entertainment for Weddings, Private Parties, and Corporate Events. From DJ’s to lighting, yard games to dance lessons, or trivia nights and Photo booths; there’s so much entertainment that’s a blast to provide!
- What technology could you not live without?
- Who inspires you?
My hard working family. (Probably why I’m in a family owned business!)
- What is your proudest accomplishment?
Getting married to my beautiful wife and having a healthy baby boy!
- If you couldn’t live in Austin, where would you want to live?
I think Australia would be pretty cool!
- I want to learn how to…?
I want to learn how to sleep while having a 1 year old boy… If any of you know the secret, let me know!
Soup or Salad? Salad
Indoors or Outdoors? Outdoors
Winter or Summer? Summer
Tea or Coffee? Tea
Mountains or Beach? Mountains
- Favorite drink?