2022 Give Back & Get Loud – Nonprofit Application
Apply to participate in our 2nd Annual Give Back & Get Loud event – our reimagined nonprofit fair where you’ll be able to mix and mingle happy hour-style with young professionals ready to take the next step in their community involvement! Share ways young professionals can help move your mission forward – all while listening to amazing local music in true Austin style. This will be an in-person event following all local health and safety guidelines.
Thanks to our generous sponsors, Give Back & Get Loud is free for nonprofits selected to participate. We appreciate everything you do!
- Date: Tuesday, August 9th
- 6:00 – 6:30pm | Special Happy Half-Hour for Nonprofits Only
- 6:30 – 8:30pm | All attendees arrive, networking, light refreshments, artisan market, and more.
- Location: The Long Center, Kodosky Donor Lounge
What to Expect:
- Send no more than two (2) Nonprofit Representatives to participate in the event
- Mix and mingle with attendees at designated cocktail tables in a casual, happy hour environment to develop authentic connections. This is designed to be fun for you, as well as us!
How to Apply:
Complete the application below, paying particular attention to the open-ended questions. Applications close on Friday, June 17.
Please Keep in Mind:
- Give Back & Get Loud applications are open to 501(c)3 nonprofits only.
- Nonprofits should refrain from soliciting donations at this event. Instead, we encourage you to focus on recruiting new supporters.
You will be contacted the week of June 20th to confirm whether or not your organization has been selected to participate. You will also receive additional event logistics and agenda details at that time.
Contact the Planning Committee at email@example.com.