Free entry invitation (a savings of $15) – To be eligible for free entry, you need to register online for one or both of the events listed below and show this email at the door.
In today’s competitive corporate world, a specialization stands out. Whether it’s with an MBA or a specialized Masters in Accounting and Finance, in Marketing or Economics, when you further your education you will go further in your career.
Explore your postgraduate options at the QS World MBA Tour Austin and/or at the QS World Grad School Tour Austin fairs, both taking place at the Omni Austin Hotel Downtown on October 17th from 4.30pm to 9pm.
- Speak face-to-face with top-ranked local and international business schools and universities, such as UT Austin-McCombs, UCLA, Rice University, Southern Methodist University, Baylor University, Arizona State University and many more.
- Learn about the best specialized Masters and MBA programs in the world
- Tap into a pool of exclusive postgraduate study scholarships, worth $1.7M (for attendees only)
- Network with fellow like-minded professionals and alumni from top schools
- Get one-to-one expert advice on your essays, applications, interviews
- Attend a free GMAT seminar, hosted by industry experts
Interested in an MBA Program? Register for the MBA Event.
Interested in a specialized Masters Program? Register for the Masters Event
For free entry, don’t forget to register online and show this email at the door.
- Arizona State University – W.P. Carey School of Business
- Baylor University – The Hankamer School of Business
- George Washington University School of Business
- Huizenga College of Business and Entrepreneurship
- Hult International Business School
- IE Business School
- Johns Hopkins University- Carey Business School
- Lundquist College of Business – University of Oregon
- McCombs School of Business – University of Texas at Austin
- Mercer University – Stetson school of Business and Economics
- Purdue University – Krannert Graduate School of Management
- Rice University – Jones Graduate School of Management
- Southern Methodist University – Cox School of Business
- Texas Christian University – M.J. Neeley School of Business
- Texas Tech University – Rawls College of Business
- UCLA – Anderson
- University of Arizona – Eller Graduate School of Management
- University of California – Irvine-Merage School
- University of California San Diego – Rady School of Management
- University of Georgia – Terry MBA Program
- University of Houston – Bauer College of Business
- University of Illinois – Urbana-Champaign
- University of Miami – MBA Programs
- University of Minnesota – Carlson School of Management
- University of Missouri – Kansas City
- University of Wisconsin – Madison School of Business
- and many more!