Considering an MBA or a specialized Masters? Explore your options on 10/17.
Free entry invitation (a savings of $15) – To be eligible for free entry, you need to register online for one or both of the events listed below and show this email at the door.
In today’s competitive corporate world, a specialization stands out. Whether it’s with an MBA or a specialized Masters in Accounting and Finance, in Marketing or Economics, when you further your education you will go further in your career.
Explore your postgraduate options at the QS World MBA Tour Austin and/or at the QS World Grad School Tour Austin fairs, both taking place at the Omni Austin Hotel Downtown on October 17th from 4.30pm to 9pm.
- Speak face-to-face with top-ranked local and international business schools and universities, such as UT Austin-McCombs, UCLA, Rice University, Southern Methodist University, Baylor University, Arizona State University and many more.
- Learn about the best specialized Masters and MBA programs in the world
- Tap into a pool of exclusive postgraduate study scholarships, worth $1.7M (for attendees only)
- Network with fellow like-minded professionals and alumni from top schools
- Get one-to-one expert advice on your essays, applications, interviews
- Attend a free GMAT seminar, hosted by industry experts
Interested in an MBA Program? Register for the MBA Event.
Interested in a specialized Masters Program? Register for the Masters Event
For free entry, don’t forget to register online and show this email at the door.